Welcome to RedEye 420 Medical Marijuana Dispensary
Make sure and come by the ORIGINAL 420 store, RedEye 420 Dispensary on 15th and Sheridan on April 20, 2019 and Celebrate the day with SUPER SPECIALS like $4.20 Pre-Rolls, $42.00 FULL GRAM Vape Cartridges, $120.00 Ounces, and more! Some specials start 4/19/2019
State Question 788 legalizes medical marijuana in Oklahoma. The following text was authored by the people of Oklahoma. Hundreds of voices and dozens of authors across the state of Oklahoma shaped 788 through public meetings and online discussions. Much of the concepts here were borrowed from other states that have implemented successful medical cannabis access programs.
SECTION 1. NEW LAW A new section of law to be codified in the Oklahoma Statutes as Section
420 of Title 63, unless there is created a duplication in numbering, reads as follows:
A. A person in possession of a state issued medical marijuana license shall be able to:
1. Consume marijuana legally;
2. Legally possess up to three (3) ounces of marijuana on their person;
3. Legally possess six (6) mature marijuana plants;
4. Legally possess six (6) seedling plants;
5. Legally possess one (1) ounce of concentrated marijuana;
6. Legally possess seventy-two (72) ounces of edible marijuana; and
7. Legally possess up to eight (8) ounces of marijuana in their residence.
More information click here.